STARTERS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
We've completed this project, but we'd be happy to keep you informed about future missions to this destination.
Netherlands Enterprise Agency runs a number of programmes and has different grant schemes available to support various business initiatives.
There are several different Starters International Business (SIB) programs available for companies registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK).
- mission vouchers to compensate 50% (up to max 1500 euro) of participation fee of certain trade missions,
- a coaching voucher valued 2400 euro for developing an export strategy with support of an export coach
- knowledge voucher to compensate some cost for legal and tax advise related to export activities.
This program is executed by RVO.nl, and you have to apply via their website. We have no influence on the awarding procedure but are one of the organizations that execute certain trade missions for which mission vouchers are available and we have coaches that support the development of an export strategy.
In essence the procedure for export strategy development is :
- select an export coach that is recognized by RVO for example handelsroute.nl
- apply for a coaching voucher via the RVO website
- when awarded start researching and develop your export strategy while coached by experienced consultant.
The creation of a strategy will take around 3 to 6 months. It is a coaching program so your active involvement is required in researching certain elements of your strategy. With us final product is 360 insight in your most promising target markets, advise on organizational, product, marketing/sales and price adjustments that have to be made to optimize your results in the selected target country.
If you would like to discuss the options please don't hesitate to give me a call, so I can clarify these options.
1 Jan. t/m 31 Dec. 2019