Collision 2021 From Home
From 20-22 April 2021 the fastest growing tech conference of North America has been held in Toronto. RVO and the Consulate General of the Netherlands to Toronto have commissioned handelsroute to organize a virtual trade mission for the NL Tech community.
This is the 7th edition of Collison. It brings together 25.000 start-ups, scale ups, multinationals investors and media reps from over 120 countries. Because of the current corona pandemic, Collision has been held virtually for the second time in its history.
The digital conference offered Dutch companies an excellent opportunity to connect with the North American Tech community in general and with the unique Toronto ecosystem in particular, to explore new horizons, make new connections or to reconnect.
The mission involves a general delegation and an exclusive start up and scale up delegation for max. 12 companies. These companies receive a programme that will kick start their North American market entry and maximize the benefits of their participation with:
- support to create a professional media package
- online pitch coaching
- support to generate 1-on-1 appointments
- introduction to networks and organizations that can help you with your Canada – US market entry in the aftermath of Collision
Selected companies receive a special Collison start-up package, including:
- 3 tickets per start-up
- Branding on website
- Investor access
- Mentor hours
- Access to start-up masterclasses
- Option to share media package within Collision newsroom
- Option to join the PITCH competition
Due to the format of the mission and the Collision regulations eligible companies.
- Are independent entities (no subsidiary)
- Are registered in the Netherlands (Kamer van Koophandel)
- Must have a serious ambition / strategy to enter the US market in the foreseeable future
- Are less than 5 years old
- Are working on developing their own connected device or have working product or software solution
- Must be launched or ‘live’ with a working website
- Have raised less than 3 mln $US in funding
This conference is specifically suitable for companies in AI, IoT, Fintech, 3D-printing and Robotics.
We aim for a diverse group of participants.
Consultants, agencies and developers are also not eligible for a start-up package. However if you still want to join Collision, please contact us, there is still an option for you to join the general NL-delegation and receive a ticket to Collision.
Price and registration
Participation for the exclusive programme (max 12 companies) costs 250 euro excl. 21% BTW (VAT) for max. 2 tickets. If you want to participate with more than 2 participants per company you will pay an additional 125 euro per person (excl. 21% BTW-VAT)
Participation is exclusively open to Dutch companies and knowledge institutes that are active in the tech community. Registration does not automatically secures participation.
The general programme includes a free ticket (first come first served when you meet the basic requirements).
NL companies can also register for the exclusive start-up programme, which includes additional 1-on-1 introductions and side events:
- 2 tickets per company, with all channel access
- Online pitch coaching and support prepping for Collision
- 1-on-1 introductions
- Official kick off session of for the NL delegation visiting Collision (online), including a Doing Business in Canada workshop
- Access to Start up masterclasses, investor meetings and mentor hours
- Company branding on the Collision website
Please note special conditions apply to be eligible for this start-up programme.
Please contact us for more information on this or other projects: email@example.com